Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Pictures from the Past

Today my mom emailed me this picture. This was back in 1984 (or 1985, we are not sure). Originally she told me she couldn't find one of me in the clown costume, but I am glad she did! I love that my mom almost always made our costumes.

 
 This one is one of my favorites, salt and pepper shakers. So creative.
 
I think this one is so funny. My little sister looks like such a sad clown. I like how my brother's shirt is only half tucked in and I love that I am wearing socks over my tights, so 80's. 

Oh the green carpet too. We lived in that house with the ugly green carpet for almost 20 years. Then when we went to sell it, we tore up the carpet to discover it had beautiful hardwood floors underneath.

1 comment:

  1. I made the costumes because back then it was cheaper to do so. It was about being frugal and I will admit I loved doing it as well. It was also harder to find "store bought" ones.

    ReplyDelete