Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Something for Me- Black Crocheted Headband

 I finally made something for me. I really love the white headband and rose that I made for daughter last spring and had been thinking, I should really make one for myself too. I was a little afraid that it might look silly on me. I am not the most "trendy" person and my style is usually very simple so I wasn't sure I could pull it off.
 I went for black to be nice and safe. My hair is pretty dark, so it doesn't stand out too much.
 I really like how it turned out. I think I can pull it off. Not too silly looking right?
 The best part is that I made the Rose separate, so I can take that off and wear it on its own or the headband by itself if I want to.
I also thought that having it tie in the back instead of using elastic like I did with my daughter's makes it a little more grown up looking.

If you want one, they are available in my shop. I can make them any size you want in black or white (more colors to come) with tie backs or elastic. Buy one for yourself or your little girl or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment