Friday, August 19, 2011

"I'm so Pretty La La La"

Everytime I make earrings and my daughter sees them, she comments on how beautiful they are and how each one is her favorite. She keeps begging me to get her ears pierced, but we are not going to do that until she is old enough to take care of them herself. 


The last time I went to the craft store, I found some clip-on earring blanks that would be perfect for her. She was so excited when I put some flowers on them and put the earrings on her. She loves them and wants to wear them all the time.



My favorite part was this morning after I put them on, she started twirling around and singing, "I'm so pretty, la la la la, I'm so pretty."

 
Oh to have that self-esteem!


2 comments:

  1. Oh to be so young and so happy about the simple things in life. Love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clip on's...why didn't I think of that for my daughter? Cute! Found you from MADE;)

    ReplyDelete